The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I was partially disturbed by the bathtub guy.

This whole thing took me caught me off guard, but I guess I should remember how weird your cartoons can get.

Amazingly well animated, disturbingly creepy, and quite hilarious after you recover from shock.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Not something you see everyday on NG

I like it. No blood, no violence, no pr0n. I don't know if this could be better. 9 is best for me. I don't give any flash 10 because nothing is perfect.

I'm Afraid of Clowns I'm Afraid of Clowns

That was awsome!

Hmm... Mabey room for improvement. But I cant find any room though at the moment (that's a good thing).

The sword thief The sword thief

You need to work on your collision and physics.

In its current state, it is basically broken. Have your friends play test it before you submit.

franciscs110 responds:

its not sopose to be realistic its a game about chacing a "flying fire ninja" what kinda phisics do you exspect?

TD: Destroy the Toy TD: Destroy the Toy

The biggest waste of my time

It's very addicting to play this game once you start. But I will NEVER play this game again. It sucks to have a crappy game hold my attention for more than 30 minutes and hate every minute of it. It was slow, it was boring, the music sucks, and it yet somehow I kept playing it. I can't emphesize how much I hate addicting games that SUCK. I am thinking to myself, I want to so something else because this game SUCKS but I want to finish this game first!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS GAME?!?! IT FREAKING TURNED ME INTO A ZOMBE!!!

Shrink Pong Shrink Pong

I wasted 3mb for MUSIC?!

Wow, you should go kill yourself for only putting 5 minutes into that. At least put a couple of days into it FFS.